Automotive Service Valet
Automotive Service Valet - Holler Honda
Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships, representing four new car brands and two used car superstores, operates on a one price concept where managers and associates embrace our negotiation free sales environment and a philosophy that the customer comes first.
Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships is adding to our Team resulting in an immediate need for a strong candidate to fill Automotive Service Valet position in our Service Department.
The Valet moves, cleans vehicles and keeps the vehicles in sound working condition as requested by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist with service write-up and tagging customer cars and trucks
- Give customers rides to their home and employer
- Clean area around service dept. & Showroom
- Pick up mail and do other pick-ups & deliveries
- Go on dealer trades. Must be able to do all paperwork involved
- Responsible for inspecting both our vehicle and the unit we are receiving for perfect condition and missing equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good judgment and ability to work well with others
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Pass background screening requirement
- 401(k) & 401(k) Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off After 6 months
- Referral Program
- Associate Discount Program
- SmartDollar Financial Wellness (Dave Ramsey) Program
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- This is a non-exempt position
- Following state recommendations
Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We participate in the E-Verify program. Upon an applicant's request, Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the application process. We are a drug free workplace.
rug free workplace.